Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awesome Game!!

So this week, my team, Heet F.C., went to the U.S.A. tournment in Harrimond and we were the CHAMPIONS!! We won first place and we beat this team that we have lost to in our last three tournments. DOUBLE sucess!! It was the semi finals when we played Hobble Creek Storm (the team we lost to) we went into over time, and eventually we went to a shoot out! I was so nervous beening the goalie, because it was all up to me. Luckly, I didn't much of a hard time because they weren't very good at shooting and it went out almost everytime. We went on to beat another team in the Finals that we had lost to in the beginingIt was an awesome game, and I'm so glad I got to go!



2 comments:

Hailey said...

sounds awesome, congratulations!!!!

cass said...

yaaaaaaaa rock on heet!!!!!!!!!! kayla i had an awful nightmare last night. well it was a nightmare for me. i'll have to tell you bout it tomorrow. luv ya tonz bye