Monday, October 8, 2007

Soccer

The Heet FC

As all of you now, or will find out, I LOVE to play soccer. I am on the HEET FC comp. team, and mostly play goalie or defense. I love my team mates very much, (there's 16 players so that has to be a lot of love). There is (my goalie sister) McKenzie, Bayleigh, Mckell, Aja, Abbie, Jamee, Marta, me, Jessie (Jessica), Emily, Mariah, Sunnie, Kara, Emma, Gabby, Tory, and last but not least, Brooke. I have games almost every Saturday and Wednesday. Last Saturdays game was freezing! In fact it was actually SNOWING!!! ( the picture is from a different game just F.Y.I.)But they wouldn't cancel the game! At least we won!

10 comments:

Hailey said...

Wait.. I realized you said something about a picture, but I don't see it. Is it my computer or am I going crazy?

Melissa said...

Good for you McKayla...your mom says you are a great goalie! Cute blog!

Kayla said...

hails, i think your just going crazy! j.k but seriously, mine shows the pic so i dont know.

haylee ann (: said...

Hi Kayla! I miss you so much! And if you got some spare time from the soccer-che out mine! koalatate.blogspot.com!

*haylee*

Hailey said...

hey kay! how come u never write anymore?:) love ya,hails

Clair! said...

this is Clair! i haven't seen you in the longest time! are you going o do summer swim team?

cass said...

HEY KAYLA!!! ur my favorite! i didn't know u had a blog!!!! well now i do. that's awesome. i have one that i share with my friend clair. it's cassidyandclair.blogspot.com. its random and strange so beware. i luv u tunnnzzzles!!!

cass said...

cmon heet use ur feet!! ;) lol u guys rock

Clair! said...

hello????? why didn't you decide to do swim team this summer??? i miss you!

cass said...

KAYLA!!! hey girl i miss u. call me we need to hang out. luv u!!!

luv cass

peace love and
rock and roll